or type “SSAA Coffs Harbour Branch” into your navigation software; or
Follow the Coramba Road from Coffs Harbour to Karangi, turn left at the Karangi General Store onto Upper Orara Rd, follow for 6km then turn right at the Dairyville Hall onto Dairyville Road, follow for 3.6km then turn right onto Dry Creek Road (gravel road), follow the signs for 1.1km to the range complex. The SSAA range is the second group of buildings on the left.
- SSAA Member: $12 for the day. Junior $6 (Macksville $15 adult, $10 junior)
- P650 ‘Try Shooting Program”: Adult $17, Junior $11
- Licensed shooter but not a SSAA member: $27. (Macksville $20 adult, $10 junior)
- Club .22 ammo is available for purchase at $6 per box/50 – for use at the range only, no take-aways.
- PLEASE bring the exact change (cash), there is no EFTPOS at the range and no facilities for electronic bank account transfers. No pay, no shoot.