The Bellingen Rifle Club conducts a number of courses on an “on demand” basis, including the mandatory safety courses required for obtaining a firearms license. Contact the club for more information on, or to arrange:
- SSAA Safe Shooting Course (also see link below)
- Firearms Safety Training Certificate (prerequisite for a firearms license)
- Minor’s Permit (ages 12-17)
- R-license and G-license for hunting in approved NSW state forests
- DPI courses, including Making A Successful Shot and Safe Butchering of your Game Meat
Membership of the Bellingen Branch of the SSAA can be used as a genuine reason for target shooting, hunting, and collecting licenses.